There is one prize of a FRANKiE4 $200 gift voucher to be won.
1. The Promoter is Teacher Matters (ABN 64 347 527 275).
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be
permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must purchase a June/July Teacher Matters box (yearly and ongoing subscribers automatically qualify)
using the TANGRAM teacher resource inside the June/July box as inspiration, come up with a creative way that the resource can be used. Entries can be in the form of:
- A video (max 5mins)
- Photos of the resource being used
- A lesson plan or idea on no more than one A4 page.
Please ensure no students can be identified in the entry if using the resource at school.
4. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name.
5. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm (AEST) Friday 14th December 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Entries will be judged on creative merit and one winner chosen. The winner will be notified by email 17th August 2020 and will need to provide their postage details in order to have the prize posted to them. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and award a replacement winner.
9. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. All videos, photos and lesson ideas submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that these may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The winner’s name will be published on our website, Facebook and/or Instagram page.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with FRANKiE4, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.